1021 Auburn Way S Auburn, WA 98002 US
Position Overview: We are seeking a skilled and experienced Auto Technician with at least two years of hands-on experience in automotive repair and maintenance. The ideal candidate should have a strong technical background, a solid understanding of various vehicle systems, and a proven track record of delivering high-quality service. As an Auto Technician, you will play a crucial role in diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining vehicles to ensure their optimal performance and safety.
- Conduct thorough diagnostics of vehicle issues using advanced diagnostic equipment and tools.
- Perform complex repairs and maintenance tasks on a variety of vehicles, including but not limited to engine repairs, transmission work, brake system repairs, electrical system diagnostics, and suspension repairs.
- Collaborate with the service team to accurately communicate the nature of repairs, parts needed, and estimated time for completion to customers.
- Utilize technical manuals and resources to ensure accurate and efficient repair procedures are followed.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, technological advancements, and manufacturer updates related to vehicle systems and repair techniques.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment, ensuring that tools and equipment are properly handled and stored.
- Test vehicles after repairs to ensure proper functioning and safe operation.
- Document all services and repairs performed, including parts used and labor hours, in accordance with established procedures.
- Adhere to safety protocols and guidelines at all times, ensuring the safety of both customers and team members.
- Assist in training and mentoring junior technicians and apprentices as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent; completion of a formal automotive training program is preferred.
- Minimum of two years of hands-on experience as an Auto Technician in a professional automotive repair setting.
- Strong knowledge of automotive systems, including engines, transmissions, electrical systems, and computer diagnostics.
- Proficiency in using diagnostic tools, computerized equipment, and specialized software for vehicle diagnostics.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically in high-pressure situations.
- Solid understanding of safety procedures and precautions in an automotive repair environment.
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact with customers, service advisors, and team members.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- ASE certifications or equivalent qualifications are a plus.
If interested please apply or send your resume/contact Autumn Smith at [email protected] or call #253-284-2392