We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
1211 Sw 5Th Ave # 1000 Portland, OR 97204-3710
As an Audit Senior, you will either prepare or supervise field audit engagements depending on the type and size of the engagement and your level of experience as a Senior. You will be expected to assist in designing the audit approach and planning all aspects of the job including the scope of the project and the technical aspects of the work.
As your career progresses you will begin to supervise Staff Accountants, prepare a detailed budget for each person involved in the engagement, and assist with coordinating meetings with the client and other members of the client service team.
From day one you will be responsible for inspecting clients' financial records, compiling and analyzing data, preparing detailed accounting reports and proposing solutions to technical accounting research issues.
- 2-4 years of recent public accounting experience, preferably with a large local, regional, or national firm.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or related field is required and must be eligible to sit for the CPA exams.
Competitive salary, 401(k) profit sharing plan with immediate vesting of employer contributions, generous paid time off plan, incentive plan for sales leads, a comprehensive health and disability insurance package
- Professional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proficient with use of office technology and software (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness
- Proven ability to give and receive constructive criticism
- Strong problem solving, organizational and detail skills
- Ability to travel (mostly locally; occasional out-of-area travel)
- CPA licensed is preferred