We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
5499 Amy St West Linn, OR 970683320
My client is a Public Accounting firm and is looking to bring on an experienced Audit Manager! They value the importance of a great work, life, balance and have company parties, potlucks and picnics. During the busy season, they have “ Food Fridays” for their employees! The culture they have cultivated is sought after and admired.
The ideal Audit Manager is proactive and constantly pushing to grow professionally and personally. They will proactively engage in leadership efforts both in the office and out, to become a leader amongst their colleagues and within their community. Experience in government auditing is a huge plus! Personality is key and they must have the ability to fit in with this dynamic work environment.
• Minimum of 5-10+ years of experience in public accounting, preferably in a large local/regional or Big 4 firm, experience in a paperless environment is a plus
• Professional written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• High level of integrity and trustworthiness
• Strong problem solving, organizational and detail skills
• Ability to travel locally
My client offers a competitive salary, 401(k) with a 5% match, med, vis, dent and lift insurance, short and long term disability, paid time off plan, and a comprehensive insurance package.