We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
1211 Sw 5Th Ave # 1000 Portland, OR 97204-3710
- Client Management
- Develop strong partnerships with a diverse client base (manufacturing & distribution, health care, commercial real estate, etc.)
- Understand and implement new audit risk standards as they pertain to our clients
- Support critical reasoning with proper firm and professional standards
- Manage competing priorities and communicate accordingly to deliver excellent client service
- Demonstrate technical curiosity that directs the individual to grow professionally and personally in ways to positively contribute to the firm
- Seek opportunities to expand leadership within the firm by getting involved in various aspects of the firm such as training and development, recruiting, and/or updating processes/procedures
- Seek to become famous in the community through networking and other business development activities
- Establish audit objectives and scope of work and manage engagement budgets, bills and schedules
- Develop and motivate engagement staff and seniors by providing mentorship, leadership, counseling and career guidance
- Foster teamwork and innovation to enhance the client service experience
- Review work prepared by the staff and seniors and provide constructive feedback to develop their personal and professional skills