We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Associate Framer - Green Residential Construction in Seattle
4000 Airport Way S Seattle, Washington 98144
Direct hire opportunity through Opti Staffing
Our values-led construction client is seeking a dedicated and hard-working residential framer with a good attitude for the Seattle metro area. This sustainable green builder has a commitment to social, environmental and corporate responsibility and is impacting the market with resource efficiency. This is a successful organization with a corporate culture that is built on trust, respect, and love for one another, future generations, and the planet.
• Minimum of 2 years’ residential framing experience required
• Exceptional communication skills and High-degree of professionalism required
• OSHA health and safety training highly preferred
• Understanding of residential construction health and safety practices required
• Understanding of the jurisdictional inspection and ability to successfully pass inspections
• Demonstrated proficiency in reading architectural and structural plan sets
• Ability to read and understand the project schedule
• Ability to lift 100 pounds
• Aptitude for learning new technologies and practices
• Must be highly detail-oriented and organized
• Demonstrated proficiency with computers and mobile devices
• Must possess a valid driver’ s license, clean driving record and reliable transportation for frequent travel between job sites throughout the day
• The primary responsibility of the Framer is to safely perform all duties in the efficient construction of wood structures.
o Maintain strict safety standards
o Communicate jobsite conditions to the Lead Framer
o Assist Lead Framer with all material deliveries
o Ensure jobsite security on an ongoing basis
• Confirm all work is performed in a manner that is compliant with established standards and specs
o Preserve and maintain the job site in a manner that reflects positively on our work and does not create safety hazards for other Subcontractors or members of the community.
• Notify the Lead Framer of any potential deviations to the schedule, safety violations, Change Orders, and issues pertaining to the quality of work.
• Providing onsite direction for Field Associates and contracted labor
• Jobsite Safety includes ensuring personal compliance with all health and safety requirements.
• Injury Reporting
Compensation for this position is dependent on experience. Competitive benefits package included.
For immediate consideration and interview please respond to this posting with your resume and cover letter.