We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Assistant Project Manager
27600 SW 95th Ave Suite 100 Wilsonville, OR 97070
The Assistant Project Manager will support the Project Managers, Superintendents, and field staff by coordinating the activities of a project to ensure cost, schedule, document control and quality standards are met. The Assistant Project Manager is an essential part of the construction team that ensures compliance with company policies and procedures, maintains lasting client relationships, and helps deliver the best product according to all plans and specifications.
· Successful candidate to be extremely detail-oriented, display accuracy, and have confidence in their results.
· Concrete experience will put you to the top of the list
· Review project plans, requirements and specifications.
· Prepare accurate quantity takeoffs and materials pricing.
· Coordinate subcontract solicitations and job walks.
· Prepare RFI’ s and communicate with clients to get clarification as needed.
· Assist in monitoring construction through administrative direction of project manager/senior project manager in conjunction with Superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget; and in accordance with the plans and specifications.
· Assist in preparing, reviewing and monitoring all submittals and shop drawings. Assist in assuring that submittals are approved in compliance with project schedule. Prepare and update RFI log.
· Perform special projects and complete all other duties as assigned or requested for the company. Job Requirements
· Computer literate in Excel, Word, and Microsoft Outlook.
· High level of competency performing takeoffs using Bluebeam Revu, Plan Swift, or other takeoff software.
· Ability to read and understand specifications and drawings.
· Working knowledge of construction cost and principles.
· Possession of a valid Driver’ s License.
· Ability to work independently, as well as with a team
· Dedicated and committed to hard work and integrity
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to thrive and multi-task in fast paced, changing environment Preferred Qualifications and
· 4 year B.S. in Building Construction or Construction Management
· 2+ years estimating and concrete construction experience
Salary & Benefits
· Health, Dental, and Prescription Drug Insurance
· Worker’ s Compensation Insurance
· Safe Harbor 401(k) with corporate matching program
· Paid Vacations
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Sick Leave
· Paid Bereavement Leave
· Paid Jury Duty
· Educational Assistance Program
· Potential for an annual bonus
• Salary compensates with experience