We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Assistant Project Manager - Commercial HVAC
1935 Silverton Rd Ne Salem, OR 97301
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Project Manager in our Commercial HVAC division. The primary focus of this position is to successfully manage assigned projects by maintaining schedules, safety protocols, profit margins, and exceptional client relations. We are looking for someone with a construction project management background wanting to take the next step in your career that' s interested in managing challenging projects in a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Keep Project Managers updated on status of current projects (shipping dates, delays, back orders) and update Job Status report accordingly
• Maintain contact with vendors and subcontractors regarding projects (submittals, change orders, RFI' s, O&M' s, etc.)
• Properly process/submit/file change orders
• Properly count GRD' s, Dampers, units, pieces, etc. from blueprints/construction plans
• Promptly answer/return phone calls and emails from vendors and customers
• Maintain a positive work environment
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Typically requires at least two years of progressively responsible work experience in an administrative setting.
• Must be able to prioritize work and communicate effectively at all levels.
• Basic computer skills and thorough knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook are needed. Knowledge of
MAS200 Accounting Software is preferable but not required. Experience in a construction environment. Employee must be able to use a Fax machine, and copy machine. Demonstrate competence in written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to positively represent Jet Industries, Inc. and communicate with others at varying technical levels.
• Matching 401(k)
• Paid-time-off (PTO)
• Supplemental Insurance- AFLAC
• Internal Training Program
• Continuous, steady work weeks
• Year round work
• Company provided shirts and PPE