We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Assistant Construction Manager
11807 NE 99th ST. Suite 1170 Vancouver, WA 98682
Opti Staffing Group Is Hiring
Opening: Assistant Construction Manager
My client is the leading builder of quality new homes in the most desirable real estate markets across the nation. They do roughly about 600-700 homes a year and are looking for an Assistant Construction Manager for their Vancouver location. The ideal candidate will have a ' Can Do' attitude that can help a growing team.
As an Assistant Construction Manager you will assist the Construction Manager in all aspects of the construction job from trench to move-in. Assist with the supervision of trade partners from rough, finish, detail and preparation for final orientation. Perform on-site inspections of the various trade partner’ s work to insure that the level of quality is being complied with. Assist Construction Manager in maintaining records of job changes, including option orders and Purchase Orders. Maintain daily log of job site occurrences. Assist in the evaluation of trade partner’ s and product performance. Provide ongoing information to Customer Care Manager and Construction Manager as it relates to quality of workmanship. Coordinate with Customer Care Representatives regarding quality and walk-through preparation of homes for move-in, ensuring timely home completions and deliveries. Assist in the maintenance of a clean job site for trade partners, take direction well; and able to use hand tools. Perform all other duties as assigned.
Competitive compensation with a range between $60k-$70k/ a year. Relaxed/Casual Construction Environment. Medical/Dental/Vision/ 401-k/ PTO.
- One (1) year minimum of home building experience
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but will accept equivalent work experience
- Some construction knowledge
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Valid driver’ s license
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Follow directions from a supervisor
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player with strong work ethic
To be considered for this amazing direct hire role, please send your resume to [email protected] and contact MIRANDA at 360-816-2101 NOW!