We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
19211 144Th Ave Ne Woodinville, WA 98072
The successful Assembly Mechanic candidate must have the ability to read schematics and blueprints and a basic understanding of mathematic principles. Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred, but not required. At least 5 years of auto mechanic or related experience is required. Assembly Mechanics need the ability to stand the majority of the working day, to lift up to 40 pounds, and to multi-task with problem solving skills.
Assembly Mechanic Duties include:
- Building sub- assemblies
- Checking parts for proper manufacturing
- Installing mechanical components and sub assemblies into machines according to diagrams and written specifications
- Mounting auxiliary equipment to the machine
- Correctly positioning parts and drill, tapping and reaming holes at designated points
- Aligning and connecting parts together with fasteners using hand and power tools
- Setup and operating machine for testing purposes
Strong customer service skills, a team-player attitude and regular and acceptable attendance are required.