We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Assembly - 100% Paid Benefits!
19500 Sw Teton Ave Tualatin, OR 97062
Are you looking for a company that takes care of its employees? Seriously, one that actually does it though, not just talks about it? Many companies say, “ we take care of our employees”, but not many back up the claim. It is rare to find these days, but I can promise you my customer does care, and they show it.
They start their entry level parts finishers at a strong wage of $16.50, they offer regular pay raises and performance is rewarded, they pay 100% of the employee benefits (medical, dental and vision) and a substantial percentage of the family, they offer a 401k with a strong match, they host company parties and promote from within. This is just to name a few of the ways they show they care about their employees.
- Prep and assemble a variety of products and subassemblies to prescribed methods
- Fit parts to close tolerances, involving grinding of angled, contoured and flat surfaces
- Grinding by use of hand-held and fixed pedestal grinders and belt sanders
- Install components in sequence, aligning and adjusting parts for free working and proper operation
- Tighten fasteners using air-powered tools, hand tools and/or torque wrenches
- Install snap rings, pins, handles, levers, bushings, springs, latch components, etc
- High attention to detail to inspect parts during and after assembly
- Evaluate final functionality test
- Perform final overall quality check of own work prior to releasing part
- Finished products vary in weight from 25-35 lbs
- Work is performed while standing at a bench-top environment
If you or anyone you know would like to schedule an immediate interview feel free to call (503)-594-2000 and ask for Amber.