We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
19713 58Th Pl S Kent, WA 98032
Under limited supervision, assembles and installs various mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems in the manufacture of a completed unit. Follows blueprints, work order and other written, electronic, or verbal specifications. Position parts of unit being assembled following specifications and drawings ensuring that assembled products meet company standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Trained and competent in Level 1 essential job duties.
- Leads assembly of final buildup of units to PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection).
- Performs PDI check.
- Operates forklift, hoist, and overhead crane to move and position parts and materials, as needed.
- Assists with subassembly and unit assembly of components.
- Completely assemble sweeper unit to include fan assembly, reservoir fit out, hose installation, hydraulic cylinder components and 12-volt wiring of warning and marker lights.
- Installation of complex options to include dust suppression, auxiliary side suction assembly, and auxiliary broom system.
- Wiring and mounting of all sweeper in cab controls.
- Proficient in installation of all engine modifications with hydraulic components.
The above information is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to be construed as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees so classified.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High school diploma or GED certificate required. Two-year college degree or associated training preferred.
- Entry level position but should have basic knowledge and skills in the use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to read technical instructions, blue prints, drawings, and owner’ s manuals.
- Manual dexterity; mechanically inclined with good eye/hand coordination.
- Basic skills and knowledge in the use of online browser and application tools.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written. Able to communicate with various levels within the organization.
- Able to plan multiple tasks/activities, prioritize own work and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills required.
- Able to stand or sit for extended periods of time and frequent walking in and throughout plant/manufacturing environment. Occasional stooping/reaching, walking and/or climbing stairs. Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing/pulling items up to 25 lbs. such as supplies, office products, cartons of paper, etc.
- Able to work irregular hours, overtime, weekends and/or holidays as required to meet production schedule.
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Accountable for assigned station productivity performance, tools, parts, and housekeeping.
Assembler is required to rank between good and excellent in the following areas: Safety/Housekeeping, Productivity, Quality, Attendance, Attitude/Teamwork.