We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
3330 C St # 200 Anchorage, AK 99503
Opening: Architectural Drafter City: Anchorage
WHO THEY ARE: An architect company that was founded in Anchorage, Alaska in 1981 with a current staff of 7 licensed Architects and 5 professional support staff.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Graduate of a NAAB accredited 4- or 5-year architecture school or 4+ years of CAD drafting experience in Architectural and/or Engineering offices.
- 4+ years’ experience in production of institutional project documents.
- Willingness to work on a variety of building types. Highly developed skills in Revit, AutoCAD.
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker with good listening skills and strong follow-through.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and in a team environment to coordinate with other design professionals.
- Strong verbal and graphic skills Commitment to their own professional growth.
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
This full-time position is responsible for production and coordination of project design, and/or construction documents for academic, institutional and multifamily projects and related construction administration activities for projects located in all regions of Alaska.
NEXT STEPS: You may send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7005 so we can arrange a time & day for an interview! Just hit the “ Apply” button above and you’ re half-way home!