Aluminum WELDERS APPLY
1333 Glenwood St Woodland, WA 98674 US
City: Woodland, Wa
6:30am -3:00pm Monday - Friday with overtime opportunity.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Welding; Sawing raw materials, adjusting angles and lengths of cutting equipment to produced parts on cutting list, assuring accuracy of cuts and clean up. Along with other tasks that may be assigned. Planning work tasks to meet goals.
The Must Haves:
- 3yrs. Aluminum TIG or Steel MIG Welding Exp.
- Pass written math and tape measure test
- Welding knowledge and experience with the ability to weld multiple materials in a variety of positions with a MIG welder (TIG experience a PLUS); materials including aluminum, mild steel and stainless steel. Ability to set and adjust welding equipment as required.
- Demonstrate quality welding practices. Ability to examine welds for fusion, thickness, length and quantity.
- Operating and maintaining a variety of equipment used in welding and metal fabrication, including but not limited to; MIG welders, hand grinders, cutting torches, plasma cutter, band saw, chop saw, drill press, clamps and other similar equipment and machinery
- Must be able to read and interpret shop drawings with a strong attention to detail for quality, accuracy and efficiency. Lay out and mark dimensions and reference lines on materials, using scribers, dividers, squares and tape measures using shop mathematics and lay-out techniques and skills
- Team Player- Works well with others, Self-motivated with ability to adapt to change
- Physical ability to bend, stoop, climb, lift
- Walking and standing for at least 8-hour work shift
- Safety conscious, familiar with production shop safety practices and using personal protective equipment (PPE)
What's in it for you?!
- Pay is DOE and based on weld test proficiency
- Opportunity for you to earn a solid place in a well established company for long term placement
If you’re interested in applying for this truly awesome opportunity, please send your resume to Kyle at KKanooth@optistaffing.com NOW to secure your interview today! Or just call me directly at 360 836-4481 to setup your interview immediately!
Meet Your Recruiter
Skilled Trades Recruiter
My name is Kyle, I am a local to the pacific northwest, as such I love the outdoors, spending my time fishing and snowboarding. Fired up about the impact I get to make here at Opti in the community with my team.