We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Aerospace Quality Assurance Administrator (Kent)
5802 South 228th St Kent Kent, Washington 98032
This is a direct hire opportunity through Opti Staffing Group
Our Kent aircraft company is interviewing for a Quality Assurance Administrator with a high level of attention to detail. The role requires reviewing, understanding and following aircraft manuals, working on multiple assignments independently while being very organized.
- Review contracts and identify DCAS requirements.
- Schedule all required hearing and vision tests of inspectors.
- Maintain rosters and personnel files relating to Quality.
- Collect and maintain data to update QA dashboards and other presentations.
- Assist in the compilation and analyses of quality data and process control statistics to continuously improve quality process capability.Assist in the presentation of metrics on key process indicators relating to quality.
- Maintain specific customer requirements as stated in contracts.
- Build and maintain vendor files and performs vendor audits.
- Provide support for customer and government agency quality audits.
- Develop and control all revisions of Quality forms, travelers, tech data, and standards. Limit access to floor preventing out of revision errors.
- Document meeting notes and maintain records as needed.
- Maintain revisions records and data recall documentation: data storage systems both internally and externally and Master Technical Library.
- Summarize revisions and forwards all revisions to QAM prior to release.
- Assist in the documentation and development of procedures, processes, and inspection standards.
- Create reports and other presentations as directed.
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives.
- 2-4 years progressive administrative experience
- Familiarity with FAA requirements for conformity documentation as required in Parts 21, 43, 45, 121, and 145 preferred
- Familiarity with applicable Federal CFRs, and FAA FARs, A/Cs, A/Ds, NPRMs, and Orders and able to electronically navigate the FAA RGL, DOS, and DOC websites that identify “ denied persons and bilateral agreement countries” preferred
- Familiarity with EASA requirements preferred
- Familiar with ISO and AQAP QMS Standards