We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Aerospace CSR Lead - Kent
Po Box 1187 Kent, WA 98035-1187
Aerospace company needs an experienced aerospace customer service lead!
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is primarily responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers, as well as the support of the sales staff by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of aerospace products to:
(1) Maintain business relationships with company vendors and team members
(2) Manage customer interactions from the order process to the delivery of the product
(3) Maintain relationships with internal departments
(4) Lead the small team working toward fulfillment of department goals and procedures.
- Respond to high volume of customer telephone and email inquiries regarding company products promptly and efficiently.
- Coordinate and respond to customer complaints, problems and requests for information. Interface with other company departments as required.
- Work with Sales team members to ensure quality customer service by providing additional help as requested including photocopying, filing and distributing documents.
- Aid in the flow of information through different departments
- Assist in entering, modifying or researching information in ERP system (Made 2 Manage)
- Enter and track purchase orders
- Assist in reviewing, preparing and sending cost estimates to customers
- Advise customers of order changes, status, pricing, product replacement, and invoice issues
Salary: $58, 000 to $62, 000 DOE, health benefits, 401K, vacation, PTO, bonus