We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Admitting Clerk/Insurance Verification
4100 Lake Otis Pkwy #222 Anchorage, AK 99508
One of Anchorage’ s leading medical services provider is looking to bring on a Patient Account Representative to join their ever-growing team.
The company works to provide a positive and flexible work environment and values continuous growth and improvement in all areas. Their employees are frequently cross trained and well versed in a medical office environment. They are looking for a dedicated representative looking to hold a full-time, professional position. They will work closely with patients and team members a like to check patients in, take co-pays, verify insurances, collect payment, and frequently communicate with insurance companies on behalf of company and patient.
A strong team member should be goal-oriented, organized, and motivated to grow with the company while also maintaining top of the line service and support to their clientele.
- 1-3 years of experience in a medical office
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal, and over the telephone
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word and Excel skills
- Experience with medical billing software and application
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Associates degree or technical school equivalent preferred.
To schedule an interview, contact Shelby directly at (907) 222-7010 or email a resume to [email protected]