We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
3315 S Pine St Tacoma, WA 984095793
Tacoma Family owned Contractor with an earned reputation for safe, quality projects in building demolition, hazardous materials abatement, and civil construction is looking for a part time receptionist to join their team. The perfect person will be someone open to assisting with anything around the office and be open to working with various personality types.
Hours - 30-40 a week Monday through Friday
Wage is DOQ.
Part time receptionist to greet visitors, answer phones, order and maintain office supplies, open and date-stamp mail, keep reception area clean and tidy as well as keeping the employee break room kitchen clean and tidy.
- Type letters and proposals written by various individuals
- Maintain outgoing correspondence records
- Filing, photocopies, print labels, mail letters and invoices
- various other tasks as needed
- Assist accounting department with data entry in Excel as well as in Timberline (accounting software)
- Organize prior-year records (box up and label for storage)
- Other duties as requested from other departments