We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Olympia, Washington 98502
This position is one of the most important positions within our certified public accounting and financial planning firm. It is through this person our clients, vendors, and guests form their opinion of us — our Director of First Impressions! Thus, not only must this employee’ s work products be outstanding, but so also must their ability to communicate effectively, resolve problems, and manage time.
- Greet the public in a professional manner
- Handle general inquiries with tact and poise and refer more complex or problem cases to the proper person
- Process incoming telephone calls
- Resolve problems quickly and resourcefully
- Create and edit documents with tables, headers/footers, and merge functions
- Produce correspondence, letters, reports, and other documents
- Format financial statements, proposals, and newsletters
- Copy and assemble tax returns and other documents
- Compose transmittal letters or general correspondence with little supervision
- Perform records management and computer network system maintenance and support
- Assist Firm Administrator with firm reports
- Work 40 hours a week with paid overtime during tax season
- Three years’ minimum administrative experience
- Type 60 wpm (net) and use ten-key by touch
- Must be an excellent speller and grammarian
- Be proficient in Microsoft Suite 2013, especially Word, Outlook and Excel
- Can coordinate multiple projects and deadlines
- Be friendly, outgoing and helpful
- Must be a self-starter as well as a team player
- Previous experience in accounting/tax – a definite plus!
Excellent Benefits with Salary DOQ
Opportunity for Professional Growth!