We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
457 Sw 148Th Burien, WA 98166
Local Property Management company is seeking a qualified Administrative Assistant to join them!
Duties may include, but not be limited to:
- General Duties
- Answering phone/transferring calls as needed, greeting/assisting all guests at the front of the office.
- Manage site office/kitchen supplies – take weekly inventory and place orders when necessary
- Mail / UPS – retrieve, open, sort and distribute office mail daily, prepare UPS shipping labels and/or USPS certified mailings, deliver to post office / UPS drop box
- Assist all office employees with general needs such as; updating monthly leasing report and making copies for the office, stocking refreshment station in conference room and break area, setting up and taking down conference room needs before and after meetings, etc.
- Office ordering and supply inventory management
- Coordinating office lunches (collecting lunch orders, ordering, and set up and break down)
- Requesting/entering COI information into YARDI
- Generating tenant notices and correspondence for mailings
- Pulling requested reports and invoices
- Mail runs (USPS, FED EX, UPS)
- Sourcing vendors and contracts
- Contacting utility companies for backup and/or to update account information
- Processing certified mail and filing correspondence electronically
- Technology troubleshooting and assistance
- Administrative Duties:
- Prepare and monitor vendor service contracts, ensure Certificates of Insurance are current
- Pull Tenant Certificate of Insurance reports and contact expired Tenants for current COIs. Enter new COIs into the system, scan and save to server. Update tracking spreadsheet
- Maintain work order systems (backflow, bioswale, fire testing, etc. calendar)
- Responsible for all building correspondence to and from owners, tenants, vendors and management as required or requested by Property Managers.
- Maintain building office files via Citrix
- Contact vendors to research and resolve payment issues.
- Tenant Relations
- Coordinate tenant events as required or requested
- Assist Property Manager with notices to tenants
- Vendor Supervision
- Assist Property Manager in gathering competitive bids for special work
- Relay complaints, problems, etc. to vendor.