8123 Hartzell Rd. Anchorage, AK 99501 US
OPTI STAFFING GROUP IS HIRING
Opening: Administrative Assistant (Construction Office)
Pay: $19 - $22
At Opti Staffing Group, we are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join a quiet construction office. This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who thrive in an organized and supportive work environment. As an Administrative Assistant, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operations of the office and providing essential administrative support to the construction team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Perform general administrative duties, including answering phone calls, responding to emails, and managing office correspondence.
• Coordinate and schedule appointments, meetings, and travel arrangements for the construction team.
• Assist with document preparation, filing, and record keeping.
• Provide excellent customer service to clients, vendors, and visitors.
• Maintain office supplies and ensure the office is well-organized.
• Assist with basic accounting tasks, such as invoicing and expense tracking.
• Collaborate with the construction team to ensure efficient workflow.
• Competitive hourly pay of $19 - $22 per hour.
• Excellent benefits package, including Med/Den/Vis, PTO, Ret.
• Opportunity to work in a quiet and supportive construction office environment.
• Monday to Friday schedule, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, providing work-life balance.
Just hit the “Apply” button above and you’re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-222-7004 and we’ll set up a time to meet!
Opti Staffing Group is a locally owned and operated full-service staffing agency that boasts continual growth and innovation. We have six offices located throughout the Pacific Northwest in Alaska, Washington, and Oregon. Our focus is on long-term career placement.
Opti is the recruiting partner for some of the country’s leading companies—offering hiring solutions you can’t find anywhere else.
Our recruiters will take the time to get to know you, understand what you’re looking for in a job and then present job opportunities that are a good fit for your skills and experience.
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi! I am a lifelong Alaskan of 31 years and enjoy spending time with my little family of three. Like most Alaskan’s we like spending time outside going for walks, camping, or just spending a warm day at the lake. Working with Opti for the past almost 7 years has been amazing. I started my career with Opti as an Executive Recruiter specializing in permanent staffing at mid, upper, and executive levels. I loved that I had such an impact on candidates' lives and the Anchorage community. Since then, I have moved into a leadership role and can say it is equally rewarding. I still get to work with candidates and companies in the area, but I also get to teach and develop new recruiters to do the same thing. The Anchorage team is like a second family for me, and (though I may be a bit biased) I can say I have never seen a more dedicated and hard-working team.