We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
2550 Denali Street, Suite 715 Anchorage, Alaska 99503
Hiring for Administrative Assistant
A local Alaskan organization is seeking a motivated individual to assist providing administrative help, part-time, involving multiple databases, spread sheets, and documentation. Located in a beautiful office in downtown Anchorage, this professional office setting includes private parking and convenient access to shops and dining. Person must be able to multitask and be detail-oriented.
Community-centered and passionate individuals will be excited to work as an advocate for this organization.
- Proficient computer skills including data entry
- Must possess excellent skills in MS Office Suite
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal, and over the telephone
- Friendly and professional communication style
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
- High energy level, positive outlook, and the ability to multi-task
- Willingness to work hard
- 1-2 yrs office experience preferred
- High School diploma/GED required, Associates or higher degree preferred
For immediate consideration, please email resume, or contact Zoey at (907) 222-7005 to schedule an interview!