Administrative Assistant (Long-Term Temporary)
4300 Boniface Pkwy Anchorage, AK 99504 US
Opening: Administrative Assistant (Long-Term Temporary)
City: Anchorage, Alaska
Are you computer savvy, organized, & detail oriented? Can you type as fast as Flash can run? If you answered yes in all questions then this a position that has been waiting for you!
- This is the largest growing housing company in Alaska
- Ensured continued professional development & financial growth
- This company has a very low turnover & has one of the most positive work environments to exist
- They provide Alaskans access to safe, quality, energy efficiency, senior, & affordable housing
- They have contributed over $2 billion to the state to help Alaskans during the pandemic
- They have offices in 16 communities statewide
- 90% of its employees have been there for 20 years or more
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement/401k Matching, PTO/Vacation, & Paid Holidays.
- Permanent Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm schedule, so guaranteed to have weekends off!
- You will have the opportunity to move up within the company as well as the opportunity to make more hourly, salary, &/or annually!
- Standard office procedures, business office etiquette, and the use of stand office equipment.
- Use of personal computers, Microsoft Office Suite software, facsimile, phones, and postage machines. Basic keyboarding, data entry, and spreadsheet skills are required.
- Interpersonal skills will be utilized on a daily basis through interaction with the public and employees.
- Must enjoy working with a wide variety of people.
- Maintain pleasant working relationships. Meet the public, use telephone directories and equipment, think and act quickly in emergencies.
- Perform routine clerical work with speed and accuracy. Speak and write clearly and effectively; follow oral and written directions.
- Must be able to work with continual interruption.
- Graduation from High School or equivalent and, at least two years of experience as a receptionist, one of which must be combined with general office experience, including basic computer skills, preferably Word and Excel.
Just hit the “Apply” button above and you’re half-way home!
Or send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7004 and we’ll set up a time to meet!
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi! I am a lifelong Alaskan of 31 years and enjoy spending time with my little family of three. Like most Alaskan’s we like spending time outside going for walks, camping, or just spending a warm day at the lake. Working with Opti for the past almost 7 years has been amazing. I started my career with Opti as an Executive Recruiter specializing in permanent staffing at mid, upper, and executive levels. I loved that I had such an impact on candidates' lives and the Anchorage community. Since then, I have moved into a leadership role and can say it is equally rewarding. I still get to work with candidates and companies in the area, but I also get to teach and develop new recruiters to do the same thing. The Anchorage team is like a second family for me, and (though I may be a bit biased) I can say I have never seen a more dedicated and hard-working team.