15420 SE Piazza Ave Clackamas, OR 97015 US
Opening: Administrative Assistant
Pay: $18-$23 an hour DOE
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented administrative assistant to keep our office running smoothly and efficiently. This is a great opportunity to assist our employees with diverse projects and provide general administrative support. We’re a small company, which means there is a lot of room for growth and learning opportunities. The administrative assistant works closely with management and all staff, managing office communications, administrative tasks, and supporting customer relationships & production.
Monday-Thursday 7 am-4:30 pm
Friday 7 am-11 am.
Skills: To be successful in this role, you must have the following traits:
- Good communication skills
- Follow written and verbal instruction
- A keen eye for detail
- Desire to learn and advance
- Basic computer skills
Communications & Administrative
- Answer telephone calls and transfer or direct caller to relevant staff member
- Monitors, orders/pick up, and restock office supplies and overhead consumables (water, toilet paper, coffee, etc.)
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
- Pick up and sort mail and deliver to the GM or appropriate parties as needed
- Manages utilities, laundry services, and building maintenance (except for machines)
- Maintain filing system, both electronic and physical
- Provide weekly labor reports with each employee’s total hours reported for the previous week for GM review and make corrections as requested
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Customer Relationships & Production Support
- Process incoming quotes in ERP system and Hilton Tool server. Send acknowledgments to customers that quotes have been received, then notify estimator of the new quote request.
- Process incoming POs in ERP system and Hilton Tool server. Work closely with estimator and GM when a new order arrives with work not previously done before or quoted. Then send order acknowledgment to customer.
- Maintain records of completed customer quotes and orders.
- Ensure all required paperwork has been included at job closure and save for record.
- Update work in progress status reports as jobs are added or completed, and provides current information to General Manager and staff for planning purposes and/or responding to customers.
About the company:
We are a Manufacturer of Precision Machined Components. Specializing in close tolerance parts, assemblies, prototyping, production runs, CAD design, commercial valve repair, and mold repair. We have two locations both in Clackamas, Oregon, and looking to add new members to our team. Are you looking for an opportunity to start or advance your career in manufacturing with a strong desire to learn from other highly skilled people with diverse backgrounds and experiences? Please apply if you believe you are a good candidate for this position.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
Hannah: 503.595.8987 - [email protected]
Alisa: 503.595.8986 - [email protected]
Meet Your Recruiter
Hey ya’ll, I’m Hannah! I’m an Operations Recruiter here at the Portland branch! I’m Cali Bay Area native, born and raised.. and now loving my new life as a Portland Resident! I’m very compassionate about helping people and animals and always the type to go with the flow of things and strongly believe in the law of attraction--the thoughts and actions you put out in the universe will come right back! I like to meditate and connect with my mind, body, spirit, and nature. I love working here at Opti, especially love my coworkers and the chill atmosphere we have here!