6120 A St Anchorage, AK 99518 US
Opening: Administrative Assistant
Location: Anchorage, AK
Pay: $20.00 - $22.00
Opti Staffing Group is partnering with a well-established, locally operated plumbing and heating company in Anchorage, AK. This company has built a reputation for quality service and customer satisfaction in the community and is now looking to enhance their team with a dedicated Administrative Assistant.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As an Administrative Assistant, your role will be pivotal in supporting the daily operations of the office. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing incoming calls and customer inquiries.
- Scheduling and coordinating appointments and services.
- Assisting with billing, invoicing, and processing payments.
- Maintaining and organizing files and records.
- Ordering office supplies and managing inventory.
- Supporting other staff members with administrative tasks.
- Handling correspondence and ensuring effective communication within the office.
- Providing excellent customer service and addressing client concerns.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus.
- Previous experience in an administrative role, preferably in a service-oriented industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and general computer literacy.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- A proactive and problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
As a valued member of the team, you will receive:
- A competitive hourly wage of $20 - $22.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Access to a 401K plan for your retirement savings.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and vacation policy.
- A supportive and friendly work environment.
- Opportunities for growth and development in a thriving local business.
Just hit the “Apply” button above and you’re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7004 and we’ll set up a time to meet!
Opti Staffing Group is a locally owned and operated full-service staffing agency that boasts continual growth and innovation. We have six offices located throughout the Pacific Northwest in Alaska, Washington, and Oregon. Our focus is on long-term career placement.
Opti is the recruiting partner for some of the country’s leading companies—offering hiring solutions you can’t find anywhere else.
Our recruiters will take the time to get to know you, understand what you’re looking for in a job and then present job opportunities that are a good fit for your skills and experience.
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi! I am a lifelong Alaskan of 31 years and enjoy spending time with my little family of three. Like most Alaskan’s we like spending time outside going for walks, camping, or just spending a warm day at the lake. Working with Opti for the past almost 7 years has been amazing. I started my career with Opti as an Executive Recruiter specializing in permanent staffing at mid, upper, and executive levels. I loved that I had such an impact on candidates' lives and the Anchorage community. Since then, I have moved into a leadership role and can say it is equally rewarding. I still get to work with candidates and companies in the area, but I also get to teach and develop new recruiters to do the same thing. The Anchorage team is like a second family for me, and (though I may be a bit biased) I can say I have never seen a more dedicated and hard-working team.