Accounts Payable Specialist
7707 S. Union Ridge Pkwy Ridgefield, WA 98642 US
Job Advertisement: Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: Ridgefield, WA
Job Type: Full Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Join Our Team as an Accounts Payable Specialist!
Are you detail-oriented and excel at managing finances? We have an exciting opportunity for you!
As an Accounts Payable Specialist at our major construction supplies wholesaler, you will manage the invoicing process according to company policies.
- Process accounts payable accurately.
- Match invoices and resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare and process weekly check runs.
- Maintain records and reports.
- Assist with other duties as needed.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong communication and computer skills.
- Attention to detail in a deadline-driven environment.
- Leadership and teamwork abilities.
- Familiarity with SX.Enterprise software and MaxRecall.
- Paid holidays (after 90 days).
- Paid time off.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance (after 60 days).
- 401k available (after 90 days).
- Employer-paid long-term disability and life insurance (after one year).
Ready to take the next step in your career? Apply today by sending your resume to [email protected] or call Arie at 360-553-7220
Join us and make a difference in the world of construction supplies! We look forward to welcoming you to our team.
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi! I am Arie, PNW native born and raised in Portland, OR. Fitness and adventure enthusiast, on my spare time you can find me powerlifting in my home gym or escaping to the wilderness for a hike or simply just to meditate. I also spark joy in being involved within my community and giving back.
I am passionate about both the work I do and the company I do it with. I started out as an Operations Recruiter out of NE Portland and was recently given the opportunity to step into the Branch Manager role in Vancouver and could not be more excited! My team is incredibly awesome, some of them are even just as crazy as me! They have welcomed me with open arms from the very start and have assisted in executing a shared vision of continued success. Opti’s culture and opportunities have afforded me a way to grow as a person and manager. I am thankful that Opti continues to push me forward in a positive way.