We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Accounts Payable Manager
5015 Business Park Blvd. 4th floor Anchorage, AK 99501
OPTI STAFFING GROUP IS HIRING
Opening: Accounts Payable Manager
City: Anchorage, AK
WHO THEY ARE:
A rapidly growing local Native Corporation with multiple subsidiaries that has positioned themselves in the top of oilfield service providers. There has been a boost in production, and they need to accommodate the demand. There are currently seven openings in their accounting department, and they expect to see more growth through the year.
WHAT YOU’ LL DO:
- Overseeing routine department activities, such as disbursing checks and processing payroll, to ensure that they are completed accurately and on time.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial, employee, and client records.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial information to management and government agencies.
- Setting and facilitating the achievement of department objectives.
- Developing, implementing, improving, and enforcing budgets, policies, and department controls to increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Building and maintaining relationships with employees, clients, vendors, and lenders.
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
$45, 000 - $55, 000 Per year
Highly competitive benefits package
Flexible full-time Schedule (Monday-Friday)
Permanent position within a large organization offering growth and advancement
Fun, fast paced work environment
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 3-5 years in an Accounts Payable position
- 1+ years in a supervisory role
- Extensive knowledge about accounting and management principles and Accounts Payable procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially business solutions and bookkeeping software.
- Strong planning and problem solving skills.
- Ability to analyze information and processes.
- Motivation to develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Commitment to ethical behavior with a willingness to adhere to all company policies and current financial legislation.
Just hit the “ Apply” button above and you’ re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7006 and we’ ll set up a time to meet!