3835 NE Hancock St #101 Portland, OR 97212 US
Position: Accounting Clerk
Location: Gresham, OR. (Onsite)
Shift: Mon- Fri (No weekends!)
Pay: $22.00 DOE
We are looking for a qualified Payroll/accounting specialist to process bi-weekly payroll through ADP Workforce Now. Some of the duties include prepare and processing payroll, garnishments, wage and hour, unemployment, worker's compensation, compliance, tax, reporting, and accounts receivable and accounts payable daily tasks. The ideal candidate will be professional with good communication, organization, and multi-tasked oriented.
- Bi-weekly payroll through ADP Workforce Now
- Payroll Compliance, Reporting, Record Keeping, on boarding, separation, UI, WC, Garnishments, Separation
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual compliance and related tasks.
- AR/AP/GL Transaction/reconciliation
- Stay proactive on federal, state, or local changes and requirements.
- Experience in accounting 1-2 years.
- Experience 1 years in payroll preparing and processing with computerized payroll systems.
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of relevant software (e.g. ADP WFN, Sage 100.)
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication abilities with aptitude in problem-solving, and great attention to detail.
- Bachelor Degree or Associates preferred
Just hit the "Apply" button and you are halfway done!
If you are interested in this position, we want to hear from YOU - Please send your resume to:
Direct Line: 503.595.8986 Alisa: [email protected]
Direct Line: 503.595.8987 Hannah- [email protected]
Meet Your Recruiter
I am an Operations Recruiter for the NE Portland branch location. I attended the Art Institute of Portland for Design Project Management, but like many I am not using my degree for what it was intended for. After moving back to Portland, I decided to switch career fields. Someone suggested that I use a staffing agency, to get that new industry experience on my resume. It worked! But I had to temp a lot to find exactly what I was looking for. I even was an Opti Candidate before becoming a recruiter! I have been on a career roller coaster for the past 10 yrs, but I believe I have arrived where I belong! Finally! I love my job, my coworkers & to be able to engage with new people every day.
I have 2 teen boys; I enjoy dry humor & patient people. As I am a fast-talking chatter box. I shamelessly love research & old photographs of people I don’t know. I believe in me, I believe in you, & I believe in the laws of the universe, that everything happens for a reason, even this part!