We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Anchorage, AK 99503
Opening: Accounting Technician City: Anchorage
WHO THEY ARE: A local managing company who owns and oversees operations of a single spaceport in remote Alaska for commercial and government interests.
WHAT YOU’ LL DO: Carry out a range of practical accounting tasks, working towards the collation, checking and analysis of financial information, which is then utilised by accountants.
- Administering payrolls
- Liaising with managerial staff, colleagues and clients
- Arranging payments for invoices
- Undertaking financial administration
- Monitoring financial transactions
- Preparing accounts, reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- Although they often work with and assist chartered accountants, many provide independent accounting services. Self-employed accounting technicians typically take on more complex tasks.
- Calculating end of year accounts
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation.
- Advising on and controlling income and expenditure budgets
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU: Full-time & permanent, Monday – Friday. $20.00 – $35.00 with full Health/Medical, Vacation/PTO, Retirement/401k Benefits.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE: Associates or Bachelors in Accounting/Finance with several years of experience in Accounting.
NEXT STEPS: You may send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7004 so we can arrange a time & day for an interview! Just hit the “ Apply” button above and you’ re half-way home!