We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
5801 3Rd Ave Seattle, WA 98108
JOB TITLE: Accounting Clerk
REPORTS TO: Controller
SCHEDULE: Mon – Fri, 8: 00 am – 5: 00 pm
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is responsible for the processing of all accounts payable and some accounts receivable duties.
- Update received materials to the AP program and match packing slip receipts against invoices.
- Receive authorization approval prior to processing of specific AP invoices.
- Enter invoices that have been matched to the purchase order and other approved invoices into the company ERP system (Global Shop).
- Process cash receipts into company ERP system.
- Process weekly payables check run.
- Maintain accounting document files. This includes filing sales order, work order, and payable documents.
- Run AP Aging list to verify account balancing on a monthly basis.
- Maintain detailed and accurate accounts payable spreadsheets, tracking vendor payment history.
- Review vendor statements to ensure payment of all invoices.
- Respond to inquires regarding accounts payable and account receivable issues.
- Review AR aging and make calls to overdue customers.
- Enter customer invoices into customer online systems.
- Assist with being a backup to the receptionist.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Controller.
- Associates degree in Accounting or two or more years of related accounting experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer proficiency including use of Excel, Word, Outlook, accounting programs (e.g. Global, QuickBooks) and 10-key entry.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Good organizational and tracking skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle high volume of clerical duties.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent attendance.