We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
4134 Ingra St Anchorage, AK 99503
Opening: Accounting Clerk
WHO THEY ARE:
A nationwide Residential Construction company looking for a highly motivated individual who wants to grow within a company. This company has been around for over 100 years! They have won many awards for the work that they do and their customer service skills.
WHAT YOU’ LL DO:
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Match purchase orders with invoices
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
- Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business taxes
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Pay $18/hr+
- Competitive benefits package including Medical / Dental / Vision, PTO, Retirement, Etc.
- Flexible Full-Time Schedule (Monday – Friday)
- Permanent position with a room for growth and advancement
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 3-5 years’ Accounting / Bookkeeping experience
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks
- Experience in services related to payroll such as writing checks and submitting payroll taxes
Just hit the “ Apply” button above and you’ re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7006 and we’ ll set up a time to meet!