We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Washougal, WA 986771
WE’ RE HIRING!
Opening: Accounting Assistant
City: Vancouver Area
WHO THEY ARE:
This small business-focused Tax and Accounting firm in Vancouver, Washington, provides their clients with the highest level of customer service and expertise. They cater to multiple different industries from Medical to Restaurants and even Construction! This tight-knit team streamlines processes and consults business owners on how best to protect their bottom line, all while making sure to truly learn who and what their clients are.
WHAT YOU’ LL DO:
As this team’ s newest Accounting Assistant, you will be tasked with downloading and entering new and existing client information, processing and reviewing… then checking twice and a third time just in case! Accuracy is what it’ s all about! You’ re a clear communicator and enjoy asking questions. You’ ll be using your Advanced Excel skills to meet and exceed deadlines set forth by both internal and external customers, and your willingness to cooperate with your coworkers will keep the office light and happy.
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Compensation is $16/hour to $20/hour
- Paid vacation, PTO and holiday pay after probationary period
- 401k opportunity
- Ability to gain a new understanding of various industries
- Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm schedule
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- +5 years of experience in Accounting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Team-oriented personality, but can operate autonomously as well
- Can work in a fast-paced environment
- 4-year degree with a focus in Accountancy
- Experience working in a high-volume CPA or Tax Firm
If you’ re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Miranda Walz at [email protected] NOW to secure your interview today! Or heck! Just give us a call at (360) 816-2101!