We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
406 Porter Way Milton, WA 98354-9638
Position Title: Accounting Assistant II
The successful candidate will contribute to the success of the accounting department in ensuring timely and accurate accounting of all transactions.
This individual will be primarily responsible for everyday accounting functions related to payables and receivables.
This position will start as part time and has the potential to grow into full time. The work days will be Monday-Friday.
Position Type: Part time, hourly
Education/Equivalent Training Required: Prefer an accounting student who is working toward a degree in Accounting and two years related experience.
- Perform all functions necessary to complete accounts payables; matching, coding and data entry.
- Perform all functions necessary to complete accounts payables
- Contact vendors about questions, discrepancies, etc.
- Code invoices, match and verify packing slips to invoices; enter and distribute to PMs for approvals. Cash requirements and check ran weekly
- Provide excel – word – access computer support
- Fill out and log in credit applications
- Furnish W-9s and resellers permits as requested
- Back up Receptionist and answer phones when needed.
- Reconcile accounts
- Develop working relationship with fellow employees, management, customers and vendor.
- Special projects, as needed