Accounting & Human Resources Specialist
9801 Se Lawnfield Rd. Clackamas, OR 97015 US
OPTI STAFFING GROUP IS HIRING
Position: Accounting & Human Resources Specialist
CITY: Clackamas, OR
Pay: $60-65k annually / DOE
WHO THEY ARE:
A family owned, ISO 9001 certified business delivering manufacturing solutions for over 70 years who are known for having a long tradition of excellence and passion.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The person in this dual responsibility position will coordinate all activities involved in the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties, including benefits administration, compensation/payroll, organizational development and executive administration, as well as process AP items.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Competitive salary
- Work for a local, family-oriented organization who place value in their employees
- Amazing health benefits!
- Paid sick/vacation time
- Work/life balance (Mon-Fri: no weekends)
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 3-5 years of Human Resource experience and Bachelor’s (BA/BS) degree required.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Basic knowledge of company GL account code structure for cost assignments.
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration.
- Knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations and filing and compliance requirements for employee information and benefit programs.
- Quantity – meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner.
- Quality Control – demonstrate a high level of accuracy and thoroughness, monitor own work to ensure quality and apply feedback.
- Safety and Security – observes safety and security procedures and use equipment and materials properly.
- Attention to detail, applying thoroughness and thoughtfulness to all work.
- Knowledge of company’s policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to make thoughtful and logical executive decisions.
- Ethics – work with integrity and confidentiality, uphold organizational values, and follow through on commitments.
- Ability to work and excel in a schedule-driven environment.
Just hit the "Apply" button and you are halfway done!
Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call 503.595.8986 and we will set up a time to chat.
Meet Your Recruiter
Hey ya’ll, I’m Hannah! I’m an Operations Recruiter here at the Portland branch! I’m Cali Bay Area native, born and raised.. and now loving my new life as a Portland Resident! I’m very compassionate about helping people and animals and always the type to go with the flow of things and strongly believe in the law of attraction--the thoughts and actions you put out in the universe will come right back! I like to meditate and connect with my mind, body, spirit, and nature. I love working here at Opti, especially love my coworkers and the chill atmosphere we have here!