We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
3500 W. Valley Hwy. N. Suite 101 Auburn, WA 98001
Looking for an experienced, sales driven, and dynamic Account Manager to join a successful sales team! HUNTER MENTALITY!
Each Outside Sales Account Manager has a defined territory which will become his/her area of responsibility. The Account Manager shall have the responsibility for all customers and prospects within this defined area. Limited overnight travel may be necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities will include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Source and provide the best material handling solutions for new and existing customers.
- Strive for professionalism, observing and complying with all Company regulations and policies.
- Represent the Company loyally, faithfully, with honesty and integrity.
- Sell the products and services within established Company prices and policies.
- Maintain accurate and current customer profiles on all accounts.
- Maintain an accurate database and an accurate equipment master for each account in their territory.
- Meet or exceed set yearly sales volumes and gross profit for the Company. Performance and results will improve year over year.
- At least 2-3 years of prior outside sales experience
- Knowledge of the forklift industry preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Heavy driving is required
- Must be able to lift, twist, pull, push up to 50 lbs.
Compensation is a competitive base wage plus commission, a company car allowance, phone, and laptop. The benefits package offers competitive, medical, dental, vision, and 401-k with company match., PTO, flexible spending accounts, etc.
If interested in this amazing Direct Hire role, please contact Miranda at [email protected] NOW!