We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
3000 C St., Ste #301 Anchorage, AK 99503
OPTI STAFFING GROUP IS HIRING
Opening: AR Clerk
WHO THEY ARE:
Anchorage’ s most successful native corporation operating in the government services contracting marketplace performing more than 250 federal contracts.
They are looking for a skilled Accounts Receivable Clerk to provide financial, administrative, and clerical services.
WHAT YOU’ LL DO:
- Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Preparing bills receivable, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
$18.00 - $21.00 PH
Highly competitive benefits program
Stable, full-time schedule with flexibility as needed
Permanent position offering professional growth and development
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
1+ years working in an AR or Accounting clerk position
Proven working experience as accounts receivable clerk, accounts receivable manager or accountant
Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
Just hit the “ Apply” button above and you’ re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7006 and we’ ll set up a time to meet!