We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
6500 Interstate Cir Anchorage, AK 99518-1519
A well established, Alaskan-based construction company is currently searching for an Accounts Payable Technician to add to their accounting team.
The company has been in Alaska for nearly 40 years and has earned themselves a reputation for being easy to work with, safe, and reliable; they have made it their mission to maintain and strengthen this public opinion by continuously bettering their services. They have won multiple awards for both their work and safety-focused environment.
A large majority of their office staff has been with the company for over 20 years and opportunities to joint their experienced staff don' t come across often. They also have a member on their team who was recognized in the Journal of Commerce' s 40 under 40. They take pride in being able to keep their employees happy and moving forward in their careers.
Their office is beautifully renovated office with plenty of sunshine. They are located in an area that is easily accessible without having to face much of the morning or evening rush hour traffic.
A qualified candidate will be responsible for processing Accounts Payable transactions for both Alaskan operations. This includes data entry of vendor invoices/payments, preparing AP reports, and preparing weekly payments. Previous experience is preferred.
- 3+ years' experience in processing AP
- Must possess mid-level MS Excel and Word skills
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal, and over the telephone
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- High energy level, enthusiastic, positive outlook, and the ability to multi-task
- Willingness to work hard and have flexibility for overtime.
- 10-Key by touch – will test
- Experience with Sage 100 or other accounting software is a plus
Contact Shelby directly at 907-222-7010 or email a resume to [email protected] to schedule an interview today!