We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
7816 S 202Nd St Kent, WA 98032
Our client is a premier wholesale distributor of pipe, valves and fittings in the Pacific Northwest & Alaska. They are currently looking for an exceptional individual to fill the Accounts Payable position. The ideal candidate will be a high-energy individual who can confidently navigate the demands that come with working in such a high-volume position.
- Work for a company that cares about your success!
- 40 hours a week
- Work/Life balance in a fun casual work environment
- Excellent company benefits
(Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401k)
- Paid Holidays and Vacation time-off
- Auditing and Reviewing Payables
- Reconciliation of invoices to Purchase Orders
- Maintaining vendor accounts
- Analyzing discrepancies
- Attention to detail and analytical abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting
- Cross training available
- Confidently communicates with people over the phone and in person
- Documented experience effectively managing time in the workplace
- Dependability is a must
- HS Diploma or equivalency
- Accounting experience a plus