We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
2707 Auburn Way N Auburn, Washington 98001
Family owned shop, located in Auburn, seeking an experienced woodworker to add to the family. We are a custom shop that specializes in custom interior design. Qualified candidates will possess the following skill sets:
- Study specifications on blueprints and sketches to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Build doors using woodworking equipment and/or power tools.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Knowledge of materials, methods and the tools involved in the assembly of doors, cabinets, or other millwork.
- Assembly, staining/finishing, or other custom woodworking experience(at least 1year)
Job Qualifications and Education
- Previous work-related skill, knowledge and experience are required.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and complete on a timely basis.
- Valid driver’ s license.
Day shift position with flexibility on start times!
Pay DOE $15-18 an hour, vacation, PTO, up to 2 weeks, after 60 days! Incredible growth potential! Family owned and operated and are constantly growing! Don’ t hesitate to apply or call Jeff or Jamal with questions @253-284-2400