We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Entry level Assembly
21615 SW Tualatin Valley Hwy Hillsboro, Oregon 97006
To assemble finished product using sub-assemblies, parts and fasteners according to customer specifications and company policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Perform bench-type processes to complete mechanical and electrical, assemblies and sub-assemblies, using hand, electronic and pneumatic tooling.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to follow established processes and procedures. Must be able to perform the operations necessary to build crimp tooling.
- Use and be familiar with assembly and measuring tools, interpret visual aids and must be able to perform simple shop math.
- Minimum of grammar school education and 3 months of related factory experience.
- Must have a good command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Must be capable of filling out paperwork to track job progress, completion, parts required and etc.
- Work performed in a shop environment.
- May work at different workstations as production needs require, or shifts from one station to another, during the assembly process.
- Long Period of sitting
- Must be able to concentrate for long periods of time.
*Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.