We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Energy & Utilities Manager
Longview, Washington 98632
Local Wood/Paper Organization is seeking a Hardworking, Driven Energy & Utilities Manager!
This is a fantastic opportunity with plenty of room for growth for the right person.
Principal Job Responsibilities/Duties
Responsibilities for this position are but not limited to:
- Responsibility for the safety performance of all employees and contractors in the E&U area
- Ensures that safety systems are in place, followed, and enforced
- Ensures that operating procedures are in place, followed, and enforced
- Ensures that training systems are in place, followed, and maintained
- Maintains high expectations and standards around housekeeping
- Accountable for area environmental performance
- Direct supervision of area supervisors and process owners. The operations group consists of approximately 45 hourly operators and 10 salaried positions.
- Accountable for efficient operations of the E/U department and responsible for meeting mill production targets
- Accountable for managing all department operating costs.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving reliability throughout the E/U areas.
- Works to identify and promote key area capital expenditures in efforts to reduce costs and improve reliability
Technical Skills Required
- Minimum of ten (10) years papermill experience, preferably leading in an Energy & Utilities department
- Degreed engineer preferably chemical, mechanical or related degree
- Reputation as being a team player and expects the same
- Good process and facilitation skills
- Able to resolve conflicts
- Strong leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong customer Focus
- Driven for results
- Skilled at planning large outages
- Focus on developing direct reports
Compensation range: $140-$145K with 25 % bonus, health, dental, vision and 401k benefits.
To be considered email [email protected]