We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Customer Service Representative
18858 72nd Ave. Suite 109 South Kent, Washington 98032
Are you an amazing customer service oriented account specialist looking for a tight knit team to join? Our team is looking for an individual to help our clients place orders, troubleshoot any questions and manage accounts and client satisfaction. Our company is smaller and family ran and values it's employees in all levels and roles and is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our Kent location.
Our Customer Service Representatives (CSR) are the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful team member will be able to provide a professional customer service experience and maintain quality customer relationships. We want self-motivated individuals who value integrity, professionalism, team work, and a strong work ethic, keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
This position primarily assists with customer service and warehouse responsibilities. The CSR ensures customer satisfaction by placing orders, scheduling deliveries and services, responding to inquiries, and taking appropriate action to resolve concerns. Additionally physical processing of orders, shipping and receiving, and inventory management.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Manage incoming calls, provide friendly greeting and responding to their requests
- Using company's order entry system to prepare & enter quotes for company's products
- Maintains customer records by updating account information
- Schedule and expedite delivery of product to meet customer needs
- Ensure timely resolution of customer complaints/concerns and resolve technical inquiries
- Assist customer in selecting appropriate product or assembly to meet customer requirements
- Assist in receiving, packaging and shipment of product as well as tracing shipments
- Process product returns
- Manage non-conforming product
- Customer Orientation: ability to adapt and respond to all types of customers
- Attention to Detail: thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Problem Solving: ability to solve problems while ensuring processes and directives are followed.
- Resilience: ability to maintain a mature, problem solving attitude in all situations
- Responsiveness: ability to respond quickly to requests for service
- Initiative: ability to identify what needs to be done and do it before being asked or before the situation requires it
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience
- 2 plus years proven customer support experience
Required Skills and Certifications
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Experience in fluid system technologies
- Experience in alternative fuel, biopharmaceutical, chemical and petrochemical, oil and gas, power, or pulp and paper industry
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
- Seated workstation in office environment
- Ability to lift up to 45 pounds
- Operation of keyboard/office equipment for extended periods
- Some travel required which includes overnight stays
This is a regular, full-time position. We offer generous benefits such as
- H/D/V/H INSURANCE
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan (with match)
- $16-19/hr DOE