We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
6402 19Th St. W. Tacoma, Washington 98466-6130
Position: Bookkeeper / Project Assistant
Description: Bookkeeper runs day-to-day financial affairs for 20-30 employees and key contractors. Functional areas of responsibility include corporate documents/contracts, financial management, payroll, benefits, and vendor management.
Reports to: the Firm’ s CFO
Classification: Exempt, Full-Time
- Maintain corporate financial records (QuickBooks knowledge required)
- Manage accounts payable, including payment of corporation bills before their due date, review of bills for accuracy, monitor expense trends and identify problem areas
- Manage accounts receivable, including preparation of periodic client invoices and coordinate follow-up on delinquent accounts
- Assist with budgeting and financial management reporting, including the preparation and analysis of periodic financial statements and special reports
- Work with Public Accountant to coordinate / assist with tax preparations and filings
Payroll & Benefits:
- Preparing Payroll, including coordination with payroll vendor
- Assisting with benefit plan management
- Coordinate exit interviews and terminated employee asset recovery process
- Coordinate resolution to IT and other technology related issues (e.g. phone system, website etc.) with appropriate vendors
- Coordinate vendor review and selection
- Maintain vendor contracts / records
The ideal individual we are looking for will have extensive experience with QuickBooks, Excel and Project management software. Having prior experience working with customers and vendors domestically and overseas is a plus. The ability to manage multiple projects, while working as a team with staff account and project managers is a must.
- First and foremost be a people person!
- QuickBooks accounting- State and federal tax filing knowledge.
- Experience working with Software as a Services is a plus.
- Team oriented.
Part Time employment will also be considered.