We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
The Painting Foreman is a vitally important role within our growing company. Our pipeline of high-end commercial and residential projects requires skilled painting as well as jack-of-all-trades skills on interior and exterior finishes. This role will report to the Site Superintendent(s) for each project, but will also lead and train other team members.
- Foreman with proven level of workmanship and leadership experience
- Detail-oriented, responsible, trustworthy, punctual, dedicated and hardworking team player
- Self-motivated with positive attitude and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, earn new skills, problem solve, follow protocols, take initiative and lead by example
- Excellent communication skills
- Green/Sustainable building experience a plus
Responsibilities and Duties
- Regular interaction with clients and requiring a high standard of professionalism
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and compliant job site
- Track budgets and project schedule with regular reporting to management and clients
Qualifications and Skills
- Valid driver' s license with a good driving record AND reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check
- Education: High school or equivalent
- 5+ years professional painting experience (commercial and/or residential)
- 2+ years’ experience leading a crew
- Ability to understand and communicate in both English and Spanish
- Benefits include: Medical Insurance, paid vacation/sick days and paid holidays.
- Please send Resume (including references).