We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
- Design of Electrical Distribution Systems including Emergency and UPS Power Systems.
- Coordinate the installation, operation, maintenance and testing of machines according to established quality standards.
- Work with electrical systems as it relates to instrumentation, controls, fire alarm systems and security systems.
- Design and operation of various gas detection and other life safety systems.
- Support the design, program and modification of complex PLC based control systems.
- 2+ years experience in an electrical facilities engineering role that includes both project and sustaining engineering.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of electrical power distribution systems, variable frequency drives and soft starters in an industrial environment is required.
- Experience working in manufacturing, high tech or semiconductor industry.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to work well cross departmentally.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work concurrent projects.
- Able to work both independently and within a team oriented environment.
Preferred Skills / Experience:
- Familiarity with NFPA72, NFPA70E and NEC preferred.
- Coordination and Arc Flash study experience is preferred.
- Corporate and project experience would be ideal, but at a minimum, must have been contributor to an existing facilities team in a non-consulting organization.
Competitive compensation and excellent benefits including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with low employee out of pocket cost
- 401(k) plan with a company match plus additional employer contribution
- Tuition assistance paid directly to school
- Paid life insurance and short and long term disability
- Excellent paid time off benefit including vacation, sick, holidays, and other leave programs
- On-site fitness center open 24/7