We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Prepare and weld aluminum or steel structures.
- Set-up, cut, fit and weld.
- Read and follow detailed engineering drawings, blue prints and other written and oral instructions.
- Operate lift truck, mig welder, panel saw, bench grinder and other small air tools
- Minimum three (3) years shop work.
- Good hand/eye coordination.
- Be able to lift 50lbs
- Read and understand instructions written in English.
- Proficient on varieties of aluminum & steel including various grades and thicknesses.
- Ability and desire to take on increasingly complex responsibilities.
- Able to test and pass AWS qualifications
- Good attendance and attitude a must.
- US Citizen
Education: High School diploma or GED
Details: Full time day position: 6: 00am – 2: 30 pm
Overtime on occasion
Pay range: DOE