We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Warehouse and Delivery Logistics
The Warehouse and Delivery “ Logistics” position consists of shipping, receiving and stocking within our warehouses and in some cases our customer’ s warehouses. It also includes building delivery orders for shipment and making those deliveries to our contractor partners in our own delivery trucks.
- Customer service skills and a can-do attitude - logistics team members will interface with our customers daily and it is essential that they are well spoken and enthusiastic
- A current license and a driving record with a maximum of two infractions in the past three years
- Willingness to drive 21’ box, cab-over style delivery trucks - NO CDL required
- Willingness to be trained for and operate forklifts, pickers, pallet jacks and hand trucks
- Capable of lifting up to 75 pounds
- Mastery of basic computer skills
- Values teamwork
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive pay based on experience and aptitude
- Temp to permanent trial period
- Seven paid holidays annually
- One week paid vacation annually after the first year of employment, two weeks after two years, and three after twenty years
- Employer matched 401k program upon eligibility
- Medical and dental insurance coverage available with a small employee co-pay upon eligibility
- HVACR industry and sales training with opportunity to explore other positions within the company