We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
We are looking for a strong warehouse person for a day shift position in Anchorage! Opti Staffing works with some of the largest warehousing companies in the state. We are always looking for great talent, to provide the perfect fit not just for the employer but for the employee as well! Below are some of the requirements needed.
Verify and maintain records on incoming and outgoing shipments. Prepare items for shipment. Assembling, addressing, stamping, and shipping merchandise or material; receiving, unpacking, verifying and recording incoming merchandise or material; and arranging for the transportation of products.
• Receive incoming products and materials.
• Compare identifying information and counts, weight, or measure items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against packing slips, invoices, orders, or other records.
• Prepare and expedite shipments; label, pack, and create shipping documents.
• Operate fork lift and pallet jack according to safety guidelines.
• Unpacks, examines, and routes incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and correspond with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
• Track and report incoming and outgoing product shipments, distribution of the products during storage and order filling that depletes the stock.
Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
We are conducting interviews immediately, so to be considered, please call Molly or Colton at (907) 677-9675 now!