We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Swing Shift-Shipping Clerk
Purpose of This Position: Performs tasks associated with the shipping of materials
1. Schedules Company trucks
2. Coordinates in-bound carrier schedules
3. Communicates truck arrival, order preparation, etc. with Warehouse personnel
4. Prepares bill of ladings
5. Handles secondary dispatch of drivers
6. Communicates schedule and order issues to Sales department
7. Responsible for data entry associated with shipments including order closing, dispatch, etc.
8. Prepares outbound material loads
9. Coordinates with Operations staff to optimize shipping and inter-department efficiencies
10. Assists in training staff as needed
11. Takes active role in various department and inter-department projects including but not limited to process improvement, etc.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* Must have an eye for detail and be able to multi-task without hesitation.
* Minimum of 2 years in shipping department or related applicable experience.
* Must be proficient with personal computers, word processing, spreadsheets, database, e-mail, and other related software.
* Previous customer service experience and knowledge of Lean and Kaizen principles preferred.