We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Steel Fab Project Manager
Local Fabrication & Installation Co. needs ROCK STAR Project Manager. This is a full charge position, so if you want to use your skills and knowledge this job may be for you. A successful candidate will have the ability to plan, direct and coordinate all activities to ensure that goals and objectives of each project are accomplished within the time frame given and on budget. Compensation ranges between $60-$80K annual salary, DOE.
- Review project proposals and plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
- Familiarize yourself with scope of work and project details within the contract or purchase order
- Direct and coordinate activities of project with the customer and maintain communication between all parties involved with project.
- Review all drawings for accuracy before fabrication begins.
- Coordinate purchasing of material to maintain established schedule.
- Prepare material tickets, nesting lists and packing lists for submital to the shop.
- Coordinate delivery schedule, transportation and installation.
- Maintain open and direct communication with the field erector, whether in-house or subcontracted.
- Process all change orders requests and coordinate with project accountant on all billings.
- Minimum 2 years experience with structural steel fabrication
- MUST be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experienced in Stage 100, Fabtrol MRP or PRO and CAD
- Must be a team player as well as be able to work independently
- Detail oriented, organized and able to multitask
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Steel Fab Install
If you poses the required skills I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! Send your resume to Tammy at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your interview.