We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Great opportunity with competitive package, opportunity for growth and other fun incentives!
Public accounting experience
3-7 years experience
The Sr. Accountant applies accounting principles to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports. This position prepares the journal entries and account reconciliations necessary to provide an accurate and transparent reporting of the company' s financial position.
Assist in month-end close by compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare necessary journal entries for properly stated financial statements in accordance with GAAP and company policy within corporate reporting timelines
- Prepare and/or review account reconciliations for balance sheet accounts ensuring financial records are maintained in compliance with company policy. Review, investigate, and resolve accounting discrepancies and reconciling items
- Perform detailed variance analysis on assigned accounts to understand reasons for changes and help assure accuracy
- Contribute recommendations and participate in improving the company' s accounting processes; assist in the improvement of internal control activities and accounting policies and procedures
- Create ad-hoc reports and analysis as required
- Work with internal clients in order to understand the activities of the business and the effect on the company’ s accounting
- Other related duties as assigned
Bachelor degree in Accounting with a minimum of three ( 3) years of experience in accounting, CPA preferred; or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices and the analysis and reporting of financial data
- Knowledge of General Ledger, Accounts Reconciliation, and Account Analysis
- Proficiency in Excel with the ability to visually interpret the logic of a complex sequence of excel formulas and update or change these as needed
- Highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to build strong working relationships with key business partners
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially during period close and reporting cycles
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong time management and organizational skills